I'm happy to tell you that i've made this blog just to share medical information and to connect people who works in the world of medic and health. Hope that I can help you and we can help each other.......For our motherland Indonesia !!!!

Friday, March 20, 2009

My Medical Info First Page


Well.... This is my first post in my new blog.
Hope that it will make difference.
..................
ok first thing first.... about my blog......
it's my concern that there are many medical information circulating in indonesia which frequently do not reaching to our ear as doctor... especially doctor who attending PTT or in their home town ( of course this do not the inclusive our friend which again reside in the purilieus which even there are no internet connection ................... sorry pren ). For all of you all that have the information worthed in medical world and about be of benefit to all of us..... REQUEST its INFORMATION........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe FreeWebSubmission.com